Postgraduates are taught in ENGLISH & RUSSIAN according to the programs and curriculum approved by the Ministry of Health of Ukraine. We take into consideration and peculiarities of public health services of the state trainees come from. The duration of the post graduate courses are 2-3 years.
The main objective of the postgraduate training is to allow the students of medical institutions to continue their education and general practitioners to improve their skills for further certification. The Medical faculties together with its teaching hospitals and other health organizations, will provide the necessary physical and human resources to create a scholarly environment appropriate for the training of medical graduates so that they acquire the knowledge, skills and attitudes to become accomplished physicians and surgeon with the highest moral and ethical standards. The individual form of training is based on qualification characteristics, professional and position requirements, principles of realized perspective and doctor’s pretensions. Detailed theoretical training is combined with learning practical skills, operative technique, and typical and complex operations.
To maintain its international role, the Medical Faculties intends by means of contractual arrangements with foreign countries, universities, and hospitals to train residents from other countries in its postgraduate training programs who will return to their home country upon completion of their training.
The educational level in Ukraine is good and cheaper than all other European countries because of this lot of students from Western Europe and America come here to study. All the main Universities of Ukraine have very good reputation in the world. Degrees of all Higher Educational Institutes of Ukraine are acceptable in all over the world. There are two semesters in an academic year, September to January and February to June.
* The cheapest PG Medical education as compared to other European countries.
* No IELTS and TOEFL required.
* No Entrance Examination.
* Internationally recognized universities (WHO, UNESCO, EUROPEAN COUNCIL, PLAB, USMLE
* European life standard yet low cost of living and traveling.
* Moderate Climate around the year.
* 100% visa for deserving students.
He / She should must have a Bachelor’s degree (M.B.B.S) from a recognized University by MCI, or WHO (World Health Organization.
The degree awarded would be the M.D ( Medical faculty),M.S( Surgical faculty)
LIST OF DOCUMENTS REQUIRED:
At the times of application along with the application form:
- Notarized copies of 10th mark sheet.
- Notarized copies of 10th passing certificate.
- Notarized copies of 12th mark sheet.
- Notarized copies of 12th passing certificate.
- Notarized copies of College Leaving certificate.
- Notarized copies of mark sheets for all academic years in medicine.
- Notarized copies of transcripts
- Notarized copies of Internship completion certificate.
- Notarized copies of provisional / degree certificate.
- Notarized copies of registration certificate.
- Copy of the passport (If the same is ready)
- 8 recent colored photographs. – size 3.5 x 3.5
Available PG Courses MS/MD in Ukraine
1) Orthopedics & Traumatology
3) Gynecology & Obstetrics
4) Internal diseases
7) Forensic Medicine
8) Hygiene Ecology
9) Dermatology & Venereology
10) Pulmonary Medicine
16) Anesthesiology & Intensive care medicine
17) Infectious and Epidemiology
18) Clinical Pharmacology& Pharmacotherapy
20) Pharmacological Chemistry
21) Physical Rehabilitation
22) Medical Biology
23) Medical Chemistry
26) Family medicine
29) Stomatology (Dentistry)
30) Stomatological Surgery (Dental Surgery)
31) Stomatological Therapy (Dental Therapy)
34) Topographical Anatomy and Operative Surgery
36) Thoracic surgery
39) Radiation Hygiene
40) Reflex Therapy
42) Pediatrics & Children Infectious
43) Pediatrics Surgery
45) Family Medicine
46) Public Health
47) Psychology, Psychiatry and Necrology
48) Psycho Physiology
49) Psycho Therapy